Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Goal: World Champion of the PLO $10 and $25 Buyin Tables

I'm completely done with any attempt at meaningful internet poker, other than trying to become the World Champion of the PLO $10 and $25 Buyin Tables, until this whole DOJ-Neteller thing gets settled.

There are way less aggro fish looking to gambol at the lower stakes. Occasionally someone from Amsterdam or some crazy-sounding Scandinavian country will sit down, but they are a rare breed. And, I just can't stomach having any sort of meaningful cash out there to play higher in this climate. God bless any Americans that are playing medium/higher stakes hopefully your games don't dry up and nothing bad happens like the CIA sending a right wing death squad for Lee Jones or Howard Lederer, and then in retaliation PStars and Full Tilt rigging their sites against 'Mericans.

I have been following my February resolution of reviewing one old PLO concept (that I learned before) or learning something new. I haven't been updating this blog with it though. I'll try to get back doing that and maybe list the stuff that I review the last few days.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I play $100 and $200 almost exclusively as an american, and I've almost thrown in the towel myself. I look for tables with $30+BB or 60% VPIP, at these stakes. Ultimate basically never has any tables. Bodog, which used to be the best is lucky to have two tables at $100 and $200 combines, occasionally one fits the category. Full Tilt was always the tightest, but you can find 1-5 typically. Stars used to have 5+ tables at the $400 level fitting this criteria, and 6+ at both the $100 and $200 level. On friday night I checked 9pm, 11pm, and midnight, and seriously not a single table $30+, 60%+.

I'll be dropping to the $50 tables which I still believe are weak.

I would say the only reason I'm still have my money online is there is no good way to get it off these sites. I'm so completely pissed off that the government basically killed online poker.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 8:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008 5:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home